Assets are form elements configured with certain sets of styles and properties. They can then be reused throughout your form.
Assets are form elements configured with certain sets of styles and properties. These custom-configured elements can then be reused throughout your form.
For example, you may configure different
Backbutton styles and want to use them interchangeably in your form. You would then create two assets in your theme, one for each style.
You can save assets to your form's associated theme for quick access.
- 1.Start with an element and make desired changes to its styles and properties.
- 2.Click the
+ Save as Assetbutton that appears in the left panel.
- 3.View your saved asset by selecting the red number badge in grid view or switching to list view.
- 4.Publish your form to save the new asset to your theme.
You can update assets in a form or theme. Updates will apply to all assets in all forms using the same theme.
To update in a form:
- 1.Make desired changes to the asset's styles and properties.
- 2.Select the ↻
Update Assetbutton in the left panel OR the individual style Override Menu in the right panel.
- 3.Publish the form to finalize your asset update.
You can manage assets by using the
Overflow Menufound in the left panel (open via
Right Click) or in their associated theme. The theme will give you an overview of all your assets.