Launch a Form
Once you've built your form, Feathery has powerful features for launching your form securely and reliably.
To publish your form, click the
Publishbutton in the top-right corner of the Build tab. Changes will be delivered immediately to your users.
Skim through your form after publishing with
Preview. You can open a preview from the publish dropdown menu.
To embed your form into an existing webpage or application, you can leverage
Live Formlink under the publish button will take to your live Feathery-hosted form. Data filled out here will live in your
Productionenvironment under the
Previewlink will take you to your test Feathery-hosted form. Form previews allow you to navigate around at-will, and data filled here will live in your
Developmentenvironment under the
- Forms are by default responsive to different screen sizes
- Automatic tracking of a user's progress (data & location) for incomplete sessions and returns
- Conversion tools
- Automatically progress when a field is filled
- Browser back and forward buttons for navigation
- Aria labels for accessibility